Art, Music, Dance, Photography, & More
Evendale Cultural Arts Center is on Reading Road at the NE corner of Glendale Milford in Evendale, close to I75. Classes & exhibits are open to everyone. Not sure which class suits you? Give us a call 513-563-1350 and we can help you find the best fit.
Please sign up for our mailing list to stay in touch and updated on our latest happenings! There’s always something fun and new! Our instructors are so talented and eager to enrich the lives of all ages. You don’t need to be a resident to join us! Everyone’s welcome!
- Music: Piano, Guitar, Drums, Violin, Trumpet, Brass and more!
- Art: Painting, Calligraphy, Colored Pencil, Journal Making, Collage, Ceramics & Pottery
- Performing Arts: Dance, Act, Sing
- Yoga: weekly lunchtime yoga, Soulful Friday Yoga
- Kids Classes: Painting, Drawing, Ceramics, Pottery, Yoga, ballet, hip hop, after school art
- Digital & Photo Classes: cameras, tablets, smart phones, and more. Group workshops & camps, for teens, adults, seniors.
- Upcoming Art Workshops: Portrait Painting with Carin Hebenstreit and Watercolor with Nita Leland
- Open Painting Studio on Fridays
- Be sure to download our current newsletter and explore the website & social media for current offerings happening at #EvendaleArts
Stretching Traditions – Contemporary Fiber Art Exhibit, August 14-16. Local area fiber artists display a variety of breathtaking fiber art works during this 3 day show.
Opening Night, Friday, August 14
Exhibit Hours: August 15 & 16, 12– 4 pm
Join us on Sunday, August 16 at 2 pm for a musical performance by local acoustic band JessLikus. Bringing their fine harmony vocals and good picking, enjoy acoustic music by band members Brian Buckley, Bill Jeffrey, John Neack and Ron Wagner. JessLikus plays music ranging from The Beatles to Bluegrass with a sprinkling of original music in between.
Fine Art Exhibit Winner’s Show
Winner Cheryl Metzger of the Evendale Fine Art Exhibit best in show award exhibits works in this solo show.
Opening Night, Friday, November 20, 6-8 pm
Exhibit Hours: November 21 & 22, 12 – 4 pm
Mission 31 Photography Exhibit featuring the works of Carrie Vonderhaar.
Opening Night, Friday, December 18, 6-9 pm
Exhibit Hours: December 19 & 20, 12-4 pm
We also host exhibits throughout the year featuring local and national artists of various disciplines. Click here for latest news & information.
We’re looking forward to a great line-up of events in 2015. Be sure to join our email newsletter! Registration is required for most events as space is limited. Find registration information on our Events page.
August 14 – Big Art Party Returns!!! 6-8 pm. Meet center instructors, live music, Gold Star Chili, demonstrations, art exhibits, hands-on activities and more!!!
September 17 – 18 – Wizard of Oz performances. 7 pm each night. Tickets are $7 each. Call 563-2247 to purchase tickets.
October 25 – MadCap’s Legend of Sleepy Hollow, Artmaking @ 2pm. Performance starts @ 3 pm. FREE.